Susan Regier, Head Writer
As a professional copywriter, brand storyteller, and marketing strategist, Susan has helped thousands of entrepreneurs globally tap into their stories to connect, engage, and convert their audience from prospects to buyers. She has the uncanny ability to find the hidden gems in a business that can ignite sales and profits for her clients.
Back in 1997, Susan had a trail of published articles in magazines across North America and decided it was time to break free from the daily grind of an unfulfilling job and live life her way…and Vantage One Writing was born. Today, she is a respected writer, speaker, and coach/mentor who is referred to as a “Magnetic Marketing & Mindset Master” by her clients.
Susan has a network of highly talented graphic designers, Web developers, printers, social media experts, and others to meet the diverse needs of her clients.
Susan freelances with ad agencies and has created content for familiar brands such as Scotch® Brand Specialty Tapes, Post-it® Notes, Stihl®, Harley-Davidson, ED Smith, Vanier Flooring, and Energizer Batteries...and even helped to introduce the bagel to Japan for Maple Leaf Foods.
The marketing and advertising landscape continually evolves so Susan works with coaches and mentors to help her stay on top of new trends to expand her business and those of her clients.
Along with her writing services, Susan offers informational products and coaching programs through SusanRegier.com. These products are invaluable for entrepreneurs starting their business, going through growth phases, or who are eager to learn and do the work themselves.
- Expert Author featured on SelfGrowth.com and EzineArticles.com
- Former creative writing instructor at Fanshawe College
- Instructor at Small Business Centre (Marketing and Networking)
- Former Publisher of NetworkingToday.com, an online resource for entrepreneurs and sales professionals
- Member Grand Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Member South Huron Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors Victim Services Huron County
- Member of the Better Business Bureau