Susan Regier, Head Writer
Since 1997, Susan has helped entrepreneurs tap into their stories to connect, engage, and convert their audience from prospects to buyers. As a professional copywriter, brand storyteller, and marketing strategist, she works collaboratively with her clients to ensure their objectives are met and results are exceeded.
Susan uncovers the core essence of a brand - that unique piece that sets them apart from others in their industry - and then writes high impact content that grabs and holds a reader's attention, drives traffic, and maximizes conversions for various mediums including SEO Web content, sales letters, press releases, customer stories, advertising, articles, and professional bios.
In addition to her work with entrepreneurs and small business owners, Susan freelances with ad agencies and has created content for familiar brands such as Scotch� Brand Specialty Tapes, Post-it� Notes, Stihl�, Harley-Davidson, ED Smith, Vanier Flooring, and Energizer Batteries...and even helped to introduce the bagel to Japan for Maple Leaf Foods.
Along with her writing services, Susan offers private coaching programs through SusanRegier.com to help clients create a business they are passionate about, attract more clients, and ultimately, increase profits.
- Expert Author featured on SelfGrowth.com and EzineArticles.com
- Former creative writing instructor at Fanshawe College
- Instructor at Small Business Centre (Marketing and Networking)
- Former Publisher of NetworkingToday.com, an online resource for entrepreneurs and sales professionals
- Member Grand Bend Chamber of Commerce
- Member South Huron Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors Victim Services Huron County (Marketing & Fundraising Chair)
- Board of Directors St. Jospeh Shores Association (Secretary)
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Recipient of the Bridges to Better Business Outstanding Commitment award
- Recipient of Rise Garfinkel Volunteer of the Year Award Honourable Mention 2019
For copywriting tips and marketing insights, visit Susan's Blog.