Susan Regier, Head Writer
By 1997, Susan Regier had a trail of published articles in magazines across North America and decided it was time to break free from the daily grind of an unfulfilling job and live her life her way…and Vantage One Writing was born.
As a professional copywriter and marketing strategist, Susan has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs around the world to market their businesses successfully while creating brand messages that drive sales. Plus, she has written content for national ad agency campaigns with familiar brands such as Scotch® Brand Specialty Tapes, Post-it® Notes, Stihl®, Harley-Davidson, ED Smith, Vanier Flooring, Energizer Batteries, and Weis...and even helped to introduce the bagel to Japan for Maple Leaf Foods.
In 2009, she launched SusanRegier.com, to sell how-to informational products based on her successful hands-on workshops. These products are invaluable for entrepreneurs starting their business or for those who would simply prefer to do the work themselves.
Over the years, Susan has worked with various coaches and mentors to help her stay on top of the marketing trends to expand her business. And now, she coaches other serious and motivated entrepreneurs to create a blueprint for success through her marketing and mindset seminars, mastermind groups, and individual coaching programs.
Susan shares marketing insights and strategies on her weekly radio show, Merlot Marketing Uncorked, which can be heard online at http://thewinonline.com/shows/merlot-marketing-uncorked.
Susan is committed to connecting people to one another and to valuable business resources. Networking has been a way of life for Susan, President of Networking Today Franchise Inc., and the publisher/editor of Networking Today London, Ontario (established 1998); Canada’s fastest growing networking ezine.
- Host of Merlot Marketing Uncorked on the Women's Information Network
- Contributing author to EvanCarmichael.com and SelfGrowth.com
- Instructor at Small Business Centre (Marketing and Networking)
- Co-founder/organizer of Wine, Women & Shopping charity event to benefit My Sisters' Place
- Nominated by her peers for the 2011 Pillar Community Innovation
Community Leadership Award!
- Nominated by her peers for the Prime Minister's Volunteer Award for Community Leader, 2011
- Former creative writing instructor at Fanshawe College
- Business Mentor for Bridges to Better Business
- Recipient of the Bridges to Better Business Outstanding Commitment award
- Recipient of the Small Business Centre's VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR 2003 award
- Member of the Better Business Bureau